PREP TIME: 20 min
COOK TIME: 40 min
YIELD: 12 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 large apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 (15.6 oz.) package Pillsbury® Cranberry Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch ovenproof skillet or 10-inch deep dish pie pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brown sugar and butter in small bowl, mixing well. Spread in
prepared skillet. Arrange apple slices in spoke-like pattern over brown
sugar mixture. Place cranberries in center and along outside edge.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownie starts to pull away from side of pan. Meanwhile make cheesecake layer.
- Immediately after removing brownie from oven, place KIT KAT® Bars over brownie surface. Spoon cheesecake mixture over bars; spread evenly. Return to oven; continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side
of pan. Cool 2 hours. Cover; refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or until bars are thoroughly chilled. Cut into bars. Allow bars to soften slightly before serving. Cover; store leftover bars in refrigerator. Makes about 24 bars.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/12), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 27g), Protein 3g;
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.